NPIM Webinar - It's Cheap'er to Keep'er
It’s Cheap’er to Keep’er
Believe it or not, this title has a lot to do with marketing. Many times, businesses spend a lot of time, money and/or resources trying to acquire new customers to boost sales. While more customers are always good, strengthening relationships with the ones you already have can be more productive for your business. If you haven’t guessed already, the title of this presentation has to do with customer retention. It’s an oftentimes overlooked aspect of marketing that when done well, is not just good for business but is biblical at its core. Register now for this free event where you will:
Realize how customer retention is a key biblical principle that will grow sales
Understand how to use customer retention to close the back door
Develop ideas for a retention strategy
Instructor: Robert Fukui, Founder of i61 Business Development
Robert Fukui holds a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing from San Jose State University and an accomplished 24-year career in marketing/sales with companies such as Coca-Cola, Novartis Pharmaceutical and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Over the course of his professional career, he has been privileged to be instrumental in the launch of six major brands, personally responsible for over $150 million in revenue and a recipient of national sales and leadership development awards. His successful experience in sales/marketing through ever-changing economic conditions has positioned him to be able to assist other businesses to achieve similar success in any economic environment.
Robert’s most recent corporate experience has been with Bristol-Myers Squibb, one of the largest biopharmaceutical company’s worldwide and among the industry leaders in HIV, Immunoscience and Oncology. Robert had been with the company for 17 years in sales and marketing winning multiple regional and national sales awards
In April 2016, he founded i61 which is a business development network that consults and trains purpose led businesses to be profitable and make a transformative impact in the communities, cities and nations they serve. Optimal price and branding strategies are one of the key areas of business development that the company specializes in. They also support the implementation of the business strategies through print, graphic design, website development, SEO, and other internet marketing services.
Memberships and Positions:
- American Marketing Association, 2011 – present
- Sales Leadership Society, Bristol-Myers Squibb, 2010 – 2012
- Alhambra Chamber of Commerce, 2011 – present
- Executive board member, Alhambra Chamber of Commerce, 2014 – present
- Past-President, Alhambra Chamber of Commerce, 2015-2016
- Board member, Nehemiah Project, 2013 – present
- Director, Wagner Leadership Institute – Marketplace, 2012-2016
- Deacon, HROCK Church, 2009 – present
Plan now to join us for the next NPIM PDX Event on:
- Mon & Tue, Jul 16 & 17 - BE Executive Program - Session 2 - Practices
- Fri & Sat, Aug 10 & 11 - BE Executive Program - Session 3 - Planning
- Thu, Aug 23, 9-10am, FREE Webinar - Building a Strong Brand
- Tue, Nov 20, 9am-5pm - BE Experience
In collaboration with the . . .